Join us Monday, June 8, 9:00 ET, for a half-day Lex Mundi Tax Practice Group Virtual Meeting. The purpose of the call will be to discuss tax practices following the pandemic.
Be sure to stay for a short video on next year's meeting in Milan and a casual group networking at the end of the meeting!
Topics to be discussed on the call include:
- What kind of transactions are you seeing?
- Has your work shifted to debt restructuring?
- What are your clients interested in?
- How have the COVID-19 tax/ subsidy measure influenced your work?
- Possible impacts on MNEs structures, starting from the recent OECD analysis on permanent establishments, residence and substance of foreign subsidiaries, but also considering potential effects on CFC rules, likely increase of cash reparations to support HQ business, etc.
- Possible impact of transfer pricing policies (as such a dramatic shock would alter for a while the usual FMV of transactions)
9.00 -9.15 am EDT - Welcome & Introductions
9:15-10:40 am EDT - Round Table discussion on the top 2-4 issues you are experiencing in your practice in the wake of COVID-19 (we encourage broad attendee participation)
10:40 – 11:00 am EDT - Coffee Break/Networking
11:00 – 11:35 am EDT - Navigating through the Pandemic from the Law Firm Perspective
11:35-11:45 am EDT - Lex Mundi Global Markets Update
11:45 – 12:00 EDT - Short video on Milan, the site of the 2021 Tax Practice Group Global Meeting and Concluding Comments
12:00 – 1:00 pm EDT - Group Networking